£60.00 inc VAT per delegate
During this 1 day course, Learners will develop their knowledge and skills in fire safety, including: how fires are caused, the risks associated with fire, principles of fire safety management at work, understanding the role of a fire warden and more.
- Causes of fire in the workplace.
- The fire triangle.
- Hazards during and after a fire.
- Fire and smoke spread.
- Identifying and controlling fire hazards:
- Fire Prevention
- Fire detection and raising the alarm
- Means of escape
- Principles of extinguishing fires
- Fire-fighting equipment and systems
- Fire safety laws.
- Duties and responsibilities of employers and employees.
- Undertaking a fire safety inspection.
- Fire safety risk assessments.
- Roles and responsibilities of the nominated fire warden:
- On a day-to-day basis
- During an emergency
How long will it take for me to achieve this qualification?
This qualification will be completed in 1 day.
How is this qualification assessed?
The qualification is assessed via a multiple choices test.