£30.00 inc VAT per delegate
Fire Safety Awareness – Over a half day period, Learners will learn basic fire safety principles, including: causes of fires in the workplace, basic fire safety duties and responsibilities, principles of fire risk control, safe use of portable fire-fighting equipment and more.
- Causes of fire in the workplace.
- The costs of fires in the workplace for employers, employees and society.
- Basic fire safety duties and responsibilities.
- Actions to be taken in the event of a fire.
- Principles of fire risk control:
- Key elements for effective fire risk management
- The fire triangle and controlling fire risks
- Active and passive risk control measures
- Fire prevention measures
- Safe use of fire-fighting equipment.
- Fire safety equipment checks.
How long will it take for me to achieve this qualification?
This qualification will be completed in 1 day.
How is this qualification assessed?
The qualification is assessed via a multiple choices test.