£60.00 inc VAT per delegate
- Understand roles & responsibilities of a first aider.
- Be able to assess an incident.
- Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally.
- Recognise & assist a casualty who is choking.
- Manage a casualty who is wounded & bleeding.
- Manage a casualty who is in shock.
- Understand how to manage a casualty with a minor injury.
How long will it take for me to achieve this qualification?
This qualification will be completed in one day (8 hours).
How is this qualification assessed?
The qualification is assessed via practical demonstration and multiple choice test.
Possible progression after completing Emergency First Aid level 3.